Monday, September 10, 2012

allow me to introduce myself

My name is Amanda offley. I am a 20 year old from Brockton massachusetts. Im just a simple girl trying to make it in a big world and so far im succeeding. I love music and i love writing my own lyrics. Besides music fashion is my second passion. catch me with a shopping bag in my hand 9 times out of ten! Im outgoing and outspoken and love being with my friends and family. couldnt ask for more. Im doing this blog to communicate fashion. To display things that are in my eyes eye catching and breath taken. Im doing this at Johnson & Wales univeristy in providence Rhode Island. It all takes place in my fashion forecasting class.Im not doing this because my teacher is making me but because i feel it is exciting and a chance for me to be creativr and explore new things. I will be posting  on sundays so keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment